- Pre-heat oven to 180℃. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a large bowl except for the chocolate chips and nuts. Mix well. In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients thoroughly.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well to form the cookie dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts until evenly distributed.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop a small amount of cookie dough onto the baking tray. Press down gently to spread a little.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and allow cookies to cool before removing from baking tray. Enjoy!