- Cook the quinoa as directed on the packet and drain very well.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. (You can use a food processor to grate or chop the carrot, paneer and cauliflower – just don't overprocess.)
- Add the drained quinoa and mix thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat. With your hands, make several patties the size of your palm. Cook each side for 2-5 minutes depending on how thick you make them or until golden.
- Serve on a burger bun with your choice salad. *Perfect with your favourite sauce or dip, too! (see EXTRA NOTES)