A lovely rich, warming soup for lunch or dinner.
- Cut the tofu into squares and toss with 1 table spoon of the red curry paste. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the coconut oil and add 3 spoons of the red curry paste, cook for a few minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower, potatoes and stock and simmer. Cook for 15 -20 minutes or until tender.
- On a grill pan or bbq lightly cook the broccoli florets, beans and tofu. Do not overcook the vegetables - they should be bright in colour and a little crispy.
- After the soup mixture has cooled a little, add the coconut, milk, lime juice and fish sauce.
- Put the soup ingredients in a high speed blender, Nutri-bullet or similar and blend until you have a smooth consistency. (Be careful when blending hot ingredients)
- Serve, topped with the grilled vegetables and tofu. Garnish with coriander and serve.